Today in Labor History
Jan. 24, 1952
The federal minimum wage increased to 75¢ an hour.
~ Voices of Labor
• The new servant class
• Md. recalls 8,000 Real ID driver’s licenses
• Why it’s immigrants that pack your meats
• Supreme Court: Storm clouds on the horizon
• Sysco South Florida workers vote Teamsters YES
• Justice Dept. challenges immigration judges’ union
• U.S. lawmaker wants to break barriers to women truckers
• Walmart anti-union video is another reason not to shop there
• Workers & allies lay the groundwork for labor law reform fight.