Today in Labor History
June 14, 1872
Unions legalized in Canada
~ Union Communications Services
• The trade wars are here. Are trade blocs next?
• NEA: Labor movement comes back big after ‘Janus’
• Unions offer opportunity for younger workers
• Grocery store workers are at their breaking point
• NLRB issues order in Johns Hopkins nurses’ union effort
• Wage theft is a problem across industries, study says
• Congress’ big chance to help workers save for retirement
• A court blocked Trump’s bid to weaken unions. The WH found another way.
• Teamsters applaud passage of Dream and Promise Act in the House
• Welcome to the Teamsters Public Services Division: