Today in Labor History
July 18, 1969: Hospital workers win 113-day union recognition strike in Charleston, S.C.
~ Union Communications Services
• The biggest labor stories of 2017.
• 2017 was a year of eroding workers’ rights.
• What #MeToo can teach the labor movement.
• American workers need better job protections.
• When companies deny climate change, their workers pay.
• I was a truck driver, and I don’t trust self-driving trucks yet.
• Workers will remember Trump’s tax deal in November.
• Trump administration eyes pay freeze, benefits cut for federal workers.
• Does the white working class really vote against its own interests?
• Why we shouldn’t fall for the Members-Only unionism trap.
• In Rolling Stone article on truck automation, Teamsters urge caution.
• Here’s why these 3 union members are running for Maryland public office.